About me

About Me

My name is Evelyne, and I am currently studying at the Cegep of Sherbrooke in Physiotherapy Technology. I've been in this program for 2 years. This program prepares us to become physiotherapy technologists. This profession primarily involves using manual techniques to promote a patient's recovery, according to their individual needs. Although often seen as secondary to physiotherapy, these two professions are distinct and each offers its own unique benefits. This program teaches us more about anatomy, physiology, pathologies, and more. In short, this program is interesting and encouraging.


About my Blog 

This blog will discuss in more depth what a physiotherapy technologist can do, general information on the body's health, possible treatments, and much more. This blog is for those who want to learn more about the human body and the career paths these studies will lead to. It is also for people interested in this technique who have questions.



I invite you to join the blog if you want to learn more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glossary